Content writing to promote volunteering
About the Opportunity
We believe that everyone can volunteer to create a better world we live in. Critical to this belief is the need to communicate and engage with people who are potential volunteers. Master of the Content will support Vritaant’s vision by creating compelling content that powers our communication – through website, social media, emailers and any other weapon of mass communication 🙂
Role of the volunteer will include the following
- Re-create website content and produce fresh content from perspectives of varied target audience
- Create compelling content / stories for social media posts / mailers In addition as well as think of ways to leverage photos, graphics, and videos that bring our stories to life, and tell stories on their own for PR and marketing purposes.
- Assist in producing/brainstorming creative ideas for and keeping the content fresh across different communication channels
- Write articles and press releases related to Vritaant.com and associate volunteers and organisations
- (Desired) Research relevant stories and articles, dig data to be featured in our PR, website or socialmedia stories
Minimum 4 hours a week, Maximum 2 hours a day. No, we wont take up your entire day. Yes, we do believe that you need to rejuvenate and play your other responsibilities well.
You must be willing to commit for a 3 month relationship with Vritaant.com – to begin with 🙂 Trust us, it will take us (you and we) a few weeks to familiarise with our vision, communication strategy and style of content. A 3 month committment will justify the time and efforts and both of us put together to get creative and impactful together.
You Will Thrive In This Role If
- Your written communication are often marvelled by your peers
- You have professional experience in creative content writing
- You are passionate about using your content writing skills for positive social change
- You sweat the small stuff, do the last minute touch-ups, review the communication guide and follow it, you’re excited about moving projects creatively from start-to-finish, never missing a deadline.
To join us mail your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org